A GREAT WAY TO BUILD BRAND AFFINITY
Reaching the LGBTQI consumers in an authentic LGBTQI environment is a great way to build brand affinity.
OUTtv has been conducting independent and objective research into the LGBTQI consumer behavior. We focus on sectors that really matter for this target group: Media, Holiday and Travel, Personal care, Health Products, Telecom, Finance, and Charities and Associations. We translate the research results into relevant insights that we would like to share with you! OUTtv delivers ads on all different OUTtv media channels where our consumers search information for these sectors.
Who are the OUTtv Viewers?
The OUTtv audience is trendsetting, interested, appreciates a high-end lifestyle and defines him/herself through a great extent of loyalty and have a high spendable income. The LGBTQI-community is progressive and belong to the early-adapters. Brands that’s dare to speak out themselves for a LGBTQI and open-minded audience, may count on a loyal consumer who makes deliberate choices.
- 73% of the viewers is gay male. 22% (straight) female and 5% uncategorized
- Age: 20-55. Average age is 37,5 years
- 100% implementation of digital TV
- 75% implementation of on-demand services
- 58% watches OUTtv for more than 4 years
- More than 75% values OUTtv with a ‘good/very good’
Shopping and entertainment
- Willing to pay for a brand. 34% chooses brand above prize
- Mind his/her diet and visits a supermarket with an average of 3 times a week
- 63% monthly shops online
- Prefers luxury shops and products
- Pets instead of children. 50% weekly shops for their pets
- Easily influenced by friends when it comes to purchasing
- 70% recommend good products to friends
- Goes out very often, 85% drinks more than 5 glasses of alcoholic beverage per week
- Travels about 5 times a year abroad for work/leisure
*Results from: OUTtv viewers analysis 2017 by Stichting Kijkers Onderzoek (SKO)
For more information about the OUTtv knowledge center and commercial possibilities, please contact our sales department: firstname.lastname@example.org